Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 2 months ago

Are there any evidences that proves Michael Jackson was a pedo? If so, what are they?

I think he is innocent but sometimes I wonder what if he really did that. I’m so confused.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

He was/is INNOCENT. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

No and Michael jackson was innocent. 

• audrey
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

IDK either, but it seems to me he wouldn't have been so open about it. He never tried to hide the kids at the Nederland ranch. Maybe he was just misunderstood. We'll never really know.

• 2 months ago

The problem was that it was impossible to convict him of anything without implicating a whole bunch of other people.

He did not find those kids on the streets, they had homes and families. If something suspicious was alleged to have happened for so many years with so many kids coming back again and again then he must have had the full cooperation of the parents and his many staff.

If Jackson was charged then at least 20 other people would have to be charged as accessories, it would have been a complete farce.

I mean an even bigger farce than it already is, once so called 'witnesses' start telling 'the truth' for bagloads of cash they lose all credibility.

Nobody is ever going to come forward and admit the real truth as it would only result in them being led away in handcuffs for lying about it for decades.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • patty
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

watch the doco with the guys who told of their relationships with michael jackson when they were boys. Quiet believable.

• 2 months ago

There are people who were close to Michael Jackson who say that he was innocent, and those who say he was guilty - but it's all 'he said/she said'.

We'll probably never really know.

• Damien
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

u need high testosterone to be a pedo, and look at michaels girly face, looks like a woman, testosterone is what gives u your sexual urges, now if michael is so low on testosterone that he looks like a woman, its clear he was not a pedo

• ...Show all comments
    • Damien
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

sure people who have no understanding of how testosterone affects males pretty much 80 percent of the population would ofcourse laugh at it

• Steve
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

The biggest thing was a suspicion. If there was ever proof, he wouldve gone to prison. It was merely words vs. words. The law cant work that way. I know the Michael Jackson haters hate knowing that, but theyve just got to live with that. They should let it go, but hate rules many peoples lives.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.