Am now homeless due to coronavirus?

Is there any help available? 

Tried my council that told me they couldn't do anything for 2 weeks.

Citizens advice told me to go to council

Shelter told me to go to citizens advice 

I've never broken the law and don't want to but I know a place that has been empty for over 5 years now. Right now I'm in a tent. How much trouble could I really get in for squatting? 

I would go to the vacant place and squat there.  I don't think you will get into any trouble under the circumstances.  Also, talk to some church pastors.  Most churches are probably closed but maybe you could call by phone and they may help  you.  I will pray for you, dear one. 

• Lynnmarie

Jesus loves you and died for you.  Please ask Him into your life as Lord and Savior.  You'll be glad you did. 

Why?   Nobody should be evicting anybody at this time, unless you have always been 'homeless'?    Councils in the UK have been asking hotels, currently closed, to offer the homeless a bed.

• liam2 months agoReport

Self employed since the end of 2019 so haven't paid enough NI, not entitled to any grant. Asked the council that said I need to be on the streets for 2 weeks before they call me to see if they could help. I just broke in the place I know that's been empty for years.

Looking for handouts you loser?  Get a job and earn it like the rest of us.

• liam2 months agoReport

Druggies. Landlord was a nightmare so moved into a short term accommodation place like a bnb but a studio. Was planning on working every hour of everyday to get fees and deposit together then all this hit which left me unable to work. I never expect handouts but I do expect after paying so much in