Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 months ago

My mom won't let me leave the house at all even to get food. I am 24. What can I do?

Order pizza in some places they're still delivering

You've been an adult for three whole years and you still think your mom has to let you leave the house? Really.

Hey you can do nothing!  Thank for posting this now I don't feel so bad about keeping my 21 year old in.  I guess its wrong to love your kids so much even after they become 24.  Hey your mom has only one YOU she cant replace you so make her happy and stay in.  Too many people on tv crying because they love one has died. 

If you are 24 you do not have to listen to your mom. Go get food, take precautions not to get sick and shower before anything when you return. 

She is trying to protect you -- You seem so independent and strong online ...

Dig out that old canoe and oars! Then cry yourself a river, open the front door and row yourself to freedom you big pussy!

• Edna

He's 24 years old & he's a grown man I can see no way his mom can not "let" him go out and get food, if he wants to do so. How's she going to stop him - lock him in his room? 

Thank her let her go out or whoever does that just be sure to thank them darling.

Source(s): Chill out.

That’s probably because of the coronovirus pandemic. In some areas they’re telling people to stay home. They probably don’t want to get exposed through you.

• e9601:

You are adult. Move out. Until then, moms house, moms rules.

Be thankful for having a mother who wants to protect you.