Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

What kind of people typically die of corona virus?

If you are in your mid 40s , never smoked and never ever drink and 22 BMI and slim too. 

Then what is the chance you are going to die of corona disease? 

I need to know because in case I get covid 19 I need to be prepared if I'm to die with it. It's a scary thought but I must confront that

98.2 percent to everyone that has gotten the corona virus has recovered. Unfortunately the news only wants to talk about the deaths because they deem that news worthy.

You might possibly get the bug, but there is a very, very small chance that you will die. Folks over 65 are somewhat at risk, but still are much more apt to die of influenza than coronavirus and nobody worries about flu. There are even silly people who think that not getting their annual flu shot is smart.

Source(s): Center for Disease Control. Every available statistic on both viruses.
  • Mark

You do know that it's affecting a few very healthy people, not just those with preconditions or immuno-compromised bodies, right?

I just saw a bit of a YT vid with Trevor Noah (the Daily Show) and Dr. Fauci where Fauci said even people in their 30s and 40s can get it.