What's correctly scheme of sentence? How i can build sentence without "will"?
1.You all will be slams faces to dirt
2.Your faces will be slams to dirt
3.They will slams your faces into dirt
4. You all be slams faces into dirt
Sentence about policemen which slams people down faces to dirt.
- geezerLv 72 months agoFavourite answer
None of those 4 sentences are grammatically correct.
Try one of these ...
1. You faces will all be slammed into the dirt.
2. All your faces will be slammed into the dirt.
3. They will slam your faces into the dirt.
4. You will all have your faces slammed into the dirt.
You do need the word WILL though.
- Julie SLv 62 months ago
Actually, none of them make much sense.
- MarkLv 72 months ago
Hmmm. 2) is most correct, but there is something called a "past participle" in English (as in most languages), so "your face will be slammed into THE dirt" would be correct.