I'm angry at everyone and everything it's driving me insane 

I cant stand to talk to anyone even my closest friends or my parents 

i don't know what I'm gonna get out of posting this i just want opinions 

am i going insane?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago
    Favourite answer

No.  But it is obvious that you didn't get what you needed from your therapist.

The PURPOSE of therapy is to teach you new and better coping skills and life skills and so when you enter therapy, you have to be ready and willing to change and work hard on it.

But I don't know what you sought therapy for or if you were ready to go to work.

My advice to you is to shop around for a therapist you can work with and who may specialize in what you need.  If your therapist gave you a diagnosis, then you can seek out therapists who specialize in treating your diagnosis.

You may choose to do some research into your diagnosis, your specific problem and how it is treated.  I recommend the Mayo Clinic website for medical information.

• 4 months ago

try looking for a new therapist if the old one was no good.....dont give up on therapy ....its a life saver.....sending you hugs and much love....karl

• 4 months ago

They are coming to take you away.

• Rick
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

No, you're not going insane.  Some of the meds cause people to not feel much of anything.

Speak with your doctor about how you're feeling.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 months ago

i dont think so but maybe you should see another therapist

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.