Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 2 months ago

Why is everyone shaving their own head due to COVID-19?

Why not just grow out your hair? Not like youre gonna be seeing anyone..

Haven't seen that happening here.  Pointless.

• I'm an essential worker, I have to work. I haven't heard or seen of any one doing that in my area. My hair is getting a bit long but I'm okay with that, since I'm trying to grow it out any ways. 

That's a drastic thing to do because of Covid 19. Maybe they're scared that the virus is going to get onto their hair, but it's not passed like that. Or because they can't go to a salon / barber shop. I'm trying to live my life as normally as possible. I'm not buzz cutting my hair because of a virus. Just wash your hair and try to keep it nicely groomed when you have to go out, you'll be fine. 

• Jerry

The barber shop is closed and this stuff growing out of my scalp is starting to tickle my neck, to feel damp and sweaty when I work. I can't give myself a "real" haircut, but I can sure give myself a #6 buzz cut. 

I do this every year, usually around late April. It's about "this is my summer haircut," not about the virus. 

I haven't seen a single person do that. How do you know if you're self isolating.

maybe it gives them something to do

Because they can't afford hair cuts according to the commercials.