Alexandra asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

Am I not going to have my period this month?

It varies each month, but the month is almost over and I still haven’t gotten it. I already went through many pms symptoms and still have some. Not on any birth control or medications. Last month it started on the 25 and it lasts about a week. But February is a short month so my last period finished up in the first few days of March. I’ve also been having occasional cramps and discharge. But lately it’s been lots of discharge. Sorry if this is tmi, but I keep getting the feeling of the discharge confused with a period. I keep thinking I that it started but turns out that it hasn’t. I’m 17 and a virgin.

Am I just not going to have it until next month?

Could easily be. My periods never were regular. Every once in a great while I would even miss a period and then next month it was like a double whammy. Used to take me right off my feet it was so bad. Maybe get a checkup from your doctor just to make sure everything is ok, but probably where you are still quite young, your body is still trying to get on a schedule and get the hormone mess straightened out.

• MissA

You realize we can't see the future, right?

I guess not. You are still young and hormones in flux