is it true that gay men have a better understanding of what a physically attractive guy looks like more than straight women?

reason I say this is because a lot of attractive straight women end up with guys that aren't even that good looking. they seem to be drawn to guy outside of just appearance

yet gay men are still men meaning they still have the same sex drive as straight men

gay men and straight men just hit on girls or guys that they find physically attractive

Update:

a lot of gay male couples I notice, both are attractive and well-dressed.

but in a lot of straight couples I see too many instances of decently attractive women with a guy that has no sense of style or has a slight belly 

Update 2:

men are visually stimulated creatures regardless if they are gay or straight 

4 Answers

Relevance
  • reme_1
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Some women want more than a physically attractive guy, they want a decent man who cares for them.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

Some women (and men) are attracted to people on account of things other than physical characteristics. Not all gay men are as shallow as you seem to believe.

• 2 months ago

Women marry those who can provide for them. Gays pair up to indulge in their lusts. There's really no comparison. Sorry.

• 2 months ago

No, I think anyone has a better understanding of what a physically attractive guy looks like

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.