is it true that gay men have a better understanding of what a physically attractive guy looks like more than straight women?

reason I say this is because a lot of attractive straight women end up with guys that aren't even that good looking. they seem to be drawn to guy outside of just appearance

yet gay men are still men meaning they still have the same sex drive as straight men

gay men and straight men just hit on girls or guys that they find physically attractive

a lot of gay male couples I notice, both are attractive and well-dressed.

but in a lot of straight couples I see too many instances of decently attractive women with a guy that has no sense of style or has a slight belly 

men are visually stimulated creatures regardless if they are gay or straight 

• reme_1

Some women want more than a physically attractive guy, they want a decent man who cares for them.

Some women (and men) are attracted to people on account of things other than physical characteristics. Not all gay men are as shallow as you seem to believe.

Women marry those who can provide for them. Gays pair up to indulge in their lusts. There's really no comparison. Sorry.

No, I think anyone has a better understanding of what a physically attractive guy looks like