How do I replace my 2004 Chrystler Pacifica interior door handle?

So my ex broke my passenger door handle not too long ago. I am able to disconnect my door panel but after that idk what to do to get the door handle out so I can replace it. The actual handle is broken so I have to replace it, it wasn’t just the cable. How do I take apart my panel to get the door handle out??? I really want to fix this 😭

• Ron
    • That video is for how to get the panel off. I watched it. I know how to get the panel off. Just don’t know how to get the handle out of the panel. It’s not attached to the door it’s attached to the panel and there’s 2 removable parts on the panel that don’t do anything for getting the handle out

There are tons of you tubes to help. It wasn't just your ex who broke the handle. 15 years of use wore it out. The others will start breaking as time goes by and they are proportionally used. You can order replacements online or find used ones at a salvage yard. Lookit:https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/chrysler,2004,...

• The Devil

Have someone watch the youtube with you and explain what it being shown. Look for nuts, screws or clips to hold the handle in place. The operating rods usually  have bellcrank clips to keep the rods on the handle.

It can be a real pain in the butt to replace the handle depending on how much hardware is attached inside the door. Usually one bolt on the back of the door near the handle and one inside the door. That's the easy part. The hard part can be those metal rods inside the door that control the lock and latch.

• I’m talking about the interior passenger handle

Find videos in Youtube.  Or get a service manual.

• The Devil

Don't repair the handle. The material is weak and will just break again. You have the replacement part, you said already. Watch a youtube  "how to replace that handle", and it will show you everything you need to do.