patty
Lv 6
patty asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 2 months ago

So Prince harry is headed for the USA, where will he go next?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Clo
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

It has not been fact-checked or verified that the Sussexes are in Los Angeles. After the countrywide shutdown, New York could be a possibility. New York and Los Angeles are the entertainment venues where most deal-making occurs.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Claire
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Divorce court.....

• 2 months ago

He's headed to the loo.

• 2 months ago

I have NO idea, and right now, really don't care.   They have been reported to be in a secure compound somewhere near LA and hunkered down until this Coronavirus, which is rife in LA apparently, passes.   In the meantime, it may start to become clear to him exactly who he has married, and he could rock up in the UK again.   With or without his son.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8162347/H...

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

This was where he and Meghan intended to go all along, and I doubt he, like many others, will be going anywhere else for the foreseeable future.

• 2 months ago

Some say Reno. (Not me.)

• Canada or England. He seems to want to revolve around the USA, Canada and England for the foreseeable future.

• Verulam 1
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

I think you can pretty much rule out Canada now - they weren't going to pay for their security apparently.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.