Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty ยท 2 months ago

If the former Meghan Markle does voiceovers, by what name will she be known in the credits?

Meghan Markle, Princess of VoiceOvers

• Edna

If she does voice-overs or any other commercial venture, she's not allowed to use HRH or Duchess of Sussex in the credits; so I guess she'll have to be billed as Meghan Markle.ย 

• Terry

NOPE! WRONG again! It`s Mountbatten-Windsor.

• Clo

We don't know. She might use her original name of Meghan Markle, which is what she would be known by SAG/AFTRA, the actors' union, or she might call herself Meghan Sussex, Meghan Mountbatten-Windsor, if she changed her name after marriage with the union.

If it's SAG-AFTRA union work she'd have to use her professional name (unless she formally changes that with the Guild). It's no small feat to change your professional name once you're union and have extensive credits. The very reason I didn't change my name when I got married.

It could be her maiden name, or the name she chose to use upon marriage Meghan Windsor. I think Meghan Mountbatten-Windsor, would be a bit too much.

This was apparently done in late 2019 when she was HRH Meghan, Duchess of Sussex.ย  It will be interesting to see how she's titled in the credits, or not.ย ย  If I REALLY cared!

• PAMELA

Who knows, or cares frankly!

Meghan Markle only name she could use.

• She is likely to be credited as Meghan Markle as that is her professional name.

Skanky Golddigger. Or,ย  Z list Wannabe.