Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty ยท 2 months ago

If the former Meghan Markle does voiceovers, by what name will she be known in the credits?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Meghan Markle, Princess of VoiceOvers

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

If she does voice-overs or any other commercial venture, she's not allowed to use HRH or Duchess of Sussex in the credits; so I guess she'll have to be billed as Meghan Markle.ย 

• Terry
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

NOPE! WRONG again! It`s Mountbatten-Windsor.

• Clo
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

We don't know. She might use her original name of Meghan Markle, which is what she would be known by SAG/AFTRA, the actors' union, or she might call herself Meghan Sussex, Meghan Mountbatten-Windsor, if she changed her name after marriage with the union.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

If it's SAG-AFTRA union work she'd have to use her professional name (unless she formally changes that with the Guild). It's no small feat to change your professional name once you're union and have extensive credits. The very reason I didn't change my name when I got married.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

It could be her maiden name, or the name she chose to use upon marriage Meghan Windsor. I think Meghan Mountbatten-Windsor, would be a bit too much.

• 2 months ago

This was apparently done in late 2019 when she was HRH Meghan, Duchess of Sussex.ย  It will be interesting to see how she's titled in the credits, or not.ย ย  If I REALLY cared!

• PAMELA
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Who knows, or cares frankly!

• 2 months ago

Meghan Markle only name she could use.

• She is likely to be credited as Meghan Markle as that is her professional name.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Skanky Golddigger. Or,ย  Z list Wannabe.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.