Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

Why everyone assumes I'm weak just because I'm skinny and nice and not loud like them?

I'm 19 years old, 5'8 calm and a very nice person and been boxing since i was 15 but never told anyone about it cause i don't want people talking. My new friends which I met in September when college started were bullies back when they were in school hearing the stuff they did. They are so loud. They all keep telling me I should man up saying people will take advantage if I remain too nice like that. I just tell them ok.

Just wondering why everyone assumes I'm weak just cause I'm nice? 

Still waters run deep, and they’re confused by your demeanor. Stick with it, as you’ll go further than they will at this rate.

Hi, I'm like you only I'm 61 what your friends are telling you is very true. I have been abused for 60 years because I was too nice and believed I should be kind to everyone. Which I learned from being brainwashed by religion. Wise up you don't have to be a bully but don't be quite as nice.