Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Bf wont eat my pussy and I never finish? ?

I always give him a ******* and he never has to ask. I asked him multiple times if he would go sown on me and he always has some excuse or "doesnt feel like it". It's so unfair to me because I do everything for him. When I complain he says "it's not that big of a deal". I asked him if i smell bad and he said "if you smelled bad you wouldnt be in my bed at all, that's not it" so i asked what is was and had no response. Any advice? I really love this man, but he refuses to do anything for me in bed unless he's gaining something from it. Then he wonders why i never ***

Well, if you love him so much then accept the fact, but if I were you and you weren't married with kids then find someone else more compatible. 

How would you be with someone who doesn't please you in the first place? You love him, and he likes you. Find someone who would make you happy and please you without excuses. 

Omg girl you need a new man. He needs to take care of your needs if you take care of his. :) Just saying. 

I'm 99% sure he won't do it because you smell down there and have poor hygiene. A lot of girls think they're hygiene is fine, but they're wrong. I enjoy doing it, but I'm very sensitive to smells and hygiene. If you are kind of fat, it doesn't help. I like fat girls, but I don't like going down on them. so take really really really good care of your hygiene and smells. You're better off dating a fat disgusting black guy, they'll basically bang or lick anything. 

Source(s): I've been with over a hundred women

I find it interesting that girls are all about "guy pleasing" when most guys have never done ONE LITTLE THING to deserve a blowie. Not one thing.

My bf rarely gets one, it's not something he always deserves. He does what i tell him to do, as well

tell him no b-j unless he lick the kitty

Congratulations, you've fallen in love with a gay guy.  Or just a guy who is completely useless in bed, but they're really not very different in your case.

Any real straight guy would be delighted to perform oral on you, and not just this 30 seconds of tongue-flicking nonsense.  Unless he's either not straight, or not a real guy (selfish in bed).

I can't understand guys who are selfish in bed.  All we need (I'm a guy) is 20 seconds of rubbing and we're in heaven, so everything else is all about making the girl happy.  If a guy doesn't want to please his girl in bed, he might as well just rub one out and save some time and effort.

Ahh My God, well he must do anything for you being your lover and he should do anything for his beloved...who cares about him...only a few men are good in bed..because of their romance taste....

If he is good in other ways and cares about you..then sacrifice a few things...because no one is perfect

Its time for you to dump this guy and move on. He is selfish and unlikely to ever change. Guys like him are left wondering why when they find out their significant other cheated on them.

Some people simply don't do certain things,

and they often don't have an explanation for it.

You have to accept that in anyone.

If he is otherwise a great guy,

learn to live without getting a tongue job.

• nalla

What about sharing and caring one good bj deserves a good tongue lashing