Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsChemistry · 2 months ago

If I have a perfume and want to produce a copy of it by myself what major should I study?Chemistry or Chemical Engineering?

1 Answer

  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

    Probably Chemistry.  (Chemical Engineering would be more useful if you wanted to produce industrial quantities of it.)  On the other hand, the way most chemical curricula are set up, it would take several years of study before you got to anything useful for perfumery.

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.