Why am I sometimes so angry with Christians but think Jesus is really cool?

• Oleg

Well, Lord Jesus Christ was often angry with sins of people.

That's why it is necessary to follow Him and help other Christians do the same, while rejecting the sins of other people, even if they claim to be Christians.

I don't know, I'm a Christian and have never been "so angry" with them. Now there are some who can be challenging to work with, no different than the secular organization I belong to.

Christians and Jesus are unfortuantely 2 different things.  Right now, WWJD?

Some Christians are jerks. There's no getting around that. Maybe that is why.

Because HUMANS can often be a pain in the a*s. And Christians are no exception.

• Ralph

The fact of the matter: The reason why you are so angry with Christians is because maybe it was the way you were raised, or the people you hung around when you were going up, it could be a combination of both, or neither, I know I was not around Christians, I mean they believed in God, but they did not preach the word, so it was never pushed on me, so I know you can never force anyone to believe, it is all of God The Lord Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, like I say, you can lead a horse to water, but you can not make him drink, and it will not drink unless they are thirsty, It is the same with an unbeliever of God, they have to be thirsty for the word of God, and then they will drink it up, and want more and more, and they will not be able to get enough of God The Lord Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior holy word the bible. Because God word is sweeter than honey.

Source(s): King James holy bible
  • Jea

The character Jesus doesn't resemble christians in any way.

Nobody ignore3s Jesus like christians.  All talk, and no walk are they.

• David

You sound somewhat like Gandhi, who is reputed to have said “I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”

• Jea

He was so correct.  I see the same thing.

• yesmar

How would we know, we're not you.

Because you live in the USA where tens of millions of people claim to be Christians but few follow the life and teaching of Jesus Christ.