Why am I sometimes so angry with Christians but think Jesus is really cool?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Oleg
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Well, Lord Jesus Christ was often angry with sins of people.

That's why it is necessary to follow Him and help other Christians do the same, while rejecting the sins of other people, even if they claim to be Christians.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

I don't know, I'm a Christian and have never been "so angry" with them. Now there are some who can be challenging to work with, no different than the secular organization I belong to.

• 2 months ago

Christians and Jesus are unfortuantely 2 different things.  Right now, WWJD?

• 2 months ago

Some Christians are jerks. There's no getting around that. Maybe that is why.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Because HUMANS can often be a pain in the a*s. And Christians are no exception.

• Ralph
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The fact of the matter: The reason why you are so angry with Christians is because maybe it was the way you were raised, or the people you hung around when you were going up, it could be a combination of both, or neither, I know I was not around Christians, I mean they believed in God, but they did not preach the word, so it was never pushed on me, so I know you can never force anyone to believe, it is all of God The Lord Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, like I say, you can lead a horse to water, but you can not make him drink, and it will not drink unless they are thirsty, It is the same with an unbeliever of God, they have to be thirsty for the word of God, and then they will drink it up, and want more and more, and they will not be able to get enough of God The Lord Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior holy word the bible. Because God word is sweeter than honey.

Source(s): King James holy bible
  • Jea
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The character Jesus doesn't resemble christians in any way.

Nobody ignore3s Jesus like christians.  All talk, and no walk are they.

• David
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You sound somewhat like Gandhi, who is reputed to have said “I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”

• Jea
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

He was so correct.  I see the same thing.

• yesmar
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

How would we know, we're not you.

• 2 months ago

Because you live in the USA where tens of millions of people claim to be Christians but few follow the life and teaching of Jesus Christ.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.