Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

Is it still safe to eat Chinese food?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

AI don't eat it anyway, or injuns.  Went to an injuns in 1992 and they tried charging is £3 for a glass of acid they had the nerve to describe as wine. Apparently chinky takeaways make you pay pay up front so once again, fck right off. 

Gammon egg and chips oh yes .  I further suspect that Chinese cooks boil a load of rice ready at the start of their shift and reheat portions as required and any food hygienist will tell you you can NEVER reheat rice.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

any fast food might be risky. they don't wear masks when preparing the food. my neice works at a fast food chain and says they don't wear masks at anytime. so the kids are all talking and laughing spitting out droplets all over the food that is being prepared in front of them. so no , i don't think it is safe for any fast food at this time.

• 2 months ago

Well if you want a plate full of Coronavirus, of course.

Seriously, don't be silly.   Outside China, Chinese type food is prepared in the country where you live - if restaurants and take-outs are open.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Not really, unknown ingredients ‘flavoured’ with msg, hardly good for anyone.

Takeaways and restaurants are also often given low hygiene standards. 

Hygiene is not high on the priority, so eat at your own risk.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

As safe as any other food.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No since the virus is passed on by ethnicity and word association, especially to bigots.

• 2 months ago

Yes. Don't be racist.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Only from the supermarket. I would not risk a takeaway for a while because that means close proximity to Chinese people. 

• 2 months ago

It depends on how long it's been in the fridge.  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.