Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

my female friends say that i look cute when i am clean shaved but hot plus manly when i have a beard. what should i keep then?

confused

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

It means they see and look at you different when you have facial hair vs when you don't.Nine times out of ten less facial hair or no facial hair makes guys look younger while more facial hair especially on a guy that's about 20's, 30's or 40's makes him appear not just older but more mature to a lot girls.

My personal compromise has always been to keep my face shaved but leave some hair down on the chin; a goatee. Also the longer your facial hair the older you'll appear so keep it short if you're going for a younger look. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

try to keep it clean

• 2 months ago

Forget about what women say, they are screwed in the head and full of lies. Just do what you prefer because whatever it is you will feel confident and it's your confidence that will allow you more access to women, not your facial hair

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The Bible dose have a commandment for all men to have not trimmed beards. Short regular hair. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Ive had a beard and mustache for years, and women love it. So keep the beard and mustache. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.