How do I disguise urinary incontinence? ?

Anyone here have bad urinary incontinence? How do you manage it/hide it from partners? I wear a pad every day and can't think of an excuse to tell him why I wear pads daily, or rush to the bathroom before we get it on. PLEASE HELP ME!

I've never given birth and am actually really, for lack of a better word, tight. 

I've suffered from urinary incontinence myself, so I know exactly how distressing and embarrassing it can be, but know that you're not alone. Millions of people have the condition, so you're not alone. I would recommend that your see your GP as soon as you can. They can help you, or may refer you to a urologist (a doctor who is a specialist in treating disorders of the urinary system and male reproductive tract).

I'd recommend that you're honest with your partner about it, since you then don't need to hide it from him. 

Hope this helps.

• Tavy

So has your Doctor diagnosed a reason for it?

Look up Kegel exercizes; they will make all the necessary muscles tighter.

Maybe you have a UTI. Drink cranberry juice with no added sugar. See your doctor for an appropriate antibiotic.

• Etta

Be honest with him. Few months ago I had that problem after kidney surgery and also had to wear diapers to bed and could not think about getting it on with him, thankfully now after I got the stent removed bladder is ok