Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Is there no level of depravity too low for these people?

Rush Limbaugh: Health experts are part of the the "Deep State"

“We didn't elect a president to defer to a bunch of health experts that we don't know. And how do we know they're even health experts?"

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

This must mean Limbaugh is getting his cancer treatments and medical advice from D. Trump, M.D., Trump University.  Limbaugh knows him, so it's all good. 

Sheesh....the right-wing is filled with idiots, isn't it?  "how do we know they're even health experts?" when we have a "stable genius" with one of the highest I.Q.s ever (and you know it) who also conveniently has a "natural ability" at dealing with pandemics and knows more about how to defeat COV-19 than the doctors. Believe him.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

Instead of just rubbishing the messenger because his politics are different from yours, why not do some research of your own and see who these people are?

For instance, did you know that the head of the World Health Organisation is a Marxist terrorist? Dr Fauci praises him!

<Dr. Tedros, ... , is a leader of Ethiopia’s brutal minority party, the Tigray People’s Liberation Front, a wing of the ruling Marxist-rooted Ethiopian People’s Revolutionary Democratic Front.>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSfP8sXtMbk

Youtube thumbnail

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

They want you to defer to "experts" like them, instead. That's how you end up with people drinking fish tank cleaner.

• 2 months ago

that is that ghoul's name at the CDC. he is definitely deep deep state

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Um . . . yeah . . . I kind of expect someone who is really not well versed in any particular subject, particularly in a moment of crisis, to defer to or at least respect the opinions of "experts". 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I wouldn't know a level of depravity lower than the one inhabited by libtards, Skippy.

• IOM
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Well, it's obvious that Rush is convinced that no "bunch of Deep State health experts" can possibly match the great wisdom and knowledge of the world-famous Very Stable Genius 😏 😁 

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I hope his cancer doctors hear that and discharge him from their services. 

• 2 months ago

They gonna genocide us the same way hitler killed innocent Jewish people

Source(s): Puts things in perspective don't it bro
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.