Brian
Brian asked in Science & MathematicsBiology · 2 months ago

Did the Coronavirus come about because something went wrong somewhere in the process of someone creating a GMO?

• MARK

No!

The evidence clearly shows this is a coronavirus that already existed.

The problem it is causing us stems from the fact humans have no immunity to it. Thus there is no herd immunity. Consequently it can rampage through the human population.

No. This has been thoroughly studied, and every piece of evidence points conclusively to this being a completely natural event.

We have enough REAL problems to deal with without making up this sort of idiotic horseshit conspiracy theory.

No.  The Chinese claim it came from animal transmission at a fish market in Wuhan.

You can read the conspiracy theory at the link.

https://listverse.com/2020/03/20/top-10-reasons-to...

• Dixon

No. It was traced to a huge "wet market" in China and it almost certainly came about by having animals of different species in close proximity to each other - it is basically a recipe for disaster at that scale.

• Jim

I wish I had my superpower to "know what really happened", but I really doubt it was a GMO. If so, it should have come from a soybean or corn farm in Iowa.