Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 4 months ago

Hi , I’m 14 years old and I’m worried I’m gonna be the last one of my friends to hit puberty :?

I have dark patches of pubic hair around the base of the penis , and the rest of the places around the penis have got lighter pubic hair . I have quite a large amount of armpit hair thats dark and curly and my voice cracks from time to time but yet I still cant ejaculate , my balls and penis are small and I dont know how long it will take for me to grow and change so I’m not embarrassed for being small infront of my friends ect. Plz tell me how long left until I will see some changes . Thanks 

If you have pubic & pit hair and your voice cracks... you ARE in puberty. Most boys will begin to ejaculate sometime between 13 and 15, so you're right there... it could happen any day now. You just have to be patient is all.

You're also on the cusp of a growth spurt. But it's one of those "a watch pot never boils" kind of things, the more you watch for it the longer it seems to be taking to happen.

Just go on and try to enjoy being a 14yr old and one day *BAM* you'll notice you've gotten bigger... everywhere, not just your penis... everywhere, and you'll be ejaculating just like the rest of us.

everyones puberty is different. some people start early some not. Just be patient.

• Janet

You have NO control over this biological function so the only thing you do by worry about when you hit puberty is to make yourself miserable. Be kind to yourself and stop doing that. Worrying won't change a thing.