Sonny asked in TravelAsia PacificKorea · 3 months ago

What requirements do I need to teach English In forgeries country like korea?

I’ve been study and researching also talking to teacher and people my girlfriend mother in law some say you do need a degree and some say you don’t. Also I even heard you need 4kind of documentation as-well let’s say if I have 3/4 will that be fine? 

• Mary

it depends on the country. I don't know what Korea is like, but I know places like China and Japan don't require qualifications. If you're a native English speaker then you shouldn't need any qualifications but if English is a second language then they will want to know that you have reached a high level of fluency that enables you to teach others.

• Sonny3 months agoReport

Thank you Mary cause I want to try something out of my comfort zone I know English is my weakness but it’ll be a great experience something different.

• Zirp

You need better credentials than the competition

This question says you don't have them

• keerok

Stop dreaming about teaching English when you can't even get your vocabulary and grammar right.

• Sonny3 months agoReport

Keerok, I teach sports and also a personal trainer. Some people are weak on other fields it’ll be a good experience for others to try something different.