Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 2 months ago

do boys get intimidated by female medical students (future doctors)?

because I wanna go in med school 

Anon I'm much brighter than u :)

Hockey I will be accepted for sure ;) you can not say anything about my intelligence just bcs of my English that is not even my mother tongue :l

Hah no!.....turned on maybe...

• Dave

Not at all!  I think an intelligent woman would make an excellent girlfriend or wife.

It may depend on where you live. Some men in the U.S. are intimidated by smart women; some men are not. In other countries, it's very important for the man to be the dominant person in a marriage or family -- smarter, stronger, more educated, better salary, more important, etc. So it's possible that too much education may influence a woman's opportunities for marriage.

• ?

The real question is NOT whether boys get intimidated by female medical students, but WHY DOES IT MATTER to you whether or not boys get intimidated? Why should you care? If they do or if they don't get intimidated, why is this so important to you?

If you are self confident, why would female students intimidate you?

• cool

No. In fact a lot of people have a fetish for 'uniformed workers'.

Just be aware that the medical industry isn't exactly conducive to family life or relationships. There is a high suicide rate amongst doctors.

• Hockey

You cannot use proper punctuation, you cannot formluate a proper question, and you're trolling. You'll never get into medical school. But try clown college to prepare for a job at a fast food restaurant.

• Hockey

@anonymous, it is not my native language either. Yet, still, I need to correct you.

I studied maths at university.  Our first year medical students had a text book that included a photograph of a young lady in a most uncomfortable pose with all her pink bits numbered.  If our female medical students wanted to intimidate us, they'd show us the picture.

• Mack

You don’t sound bright enough

• JJ

Men are not at all intimidated by female med students.