Alan asked in Home & GardenCleaning & Laundry · 4 months ago

For washing hands how does the liquid soap compare to the soap bars?

• Jerry

No difference in how well they clean your hands. 

Some people don't like sharing a bar of soap. Like you might find someone else's whisker or something on the soap, residue from where someone else used that bar of soap. But with liquid soap that doesn't happen. 

No difference at all. Both are soaps.   

• Ann

My daughter is an ER nurse, and they were told when they received their Corono-Vid. training, that antibacterial soaps in bar format, such as Dial, do the best job. She said to wash hands for at least 30 seconds, first vertically, and then horizontally, being sure to get the fingers clean.

• Barry

No difference at all. It's just soap in a different form.

Not much difference, but the liquid stuff (in posh glass bottles) is less cacky than bar soap.

As for being efficient it’s easier and faster  to lather up with most liquid soaps , at least that’s what I find . 

But since liquid soap comes in plastic I mostly avoid buying it . 

Bar soap does the job though .

• Murzy

same or equal .

Soap is soap. I prefer the hand foam one because I can see what area needs to be washed by the presence of bubbles. 

Soap bars are cheaper. One bottle of hand soap from bath and body works is about $3 (cheapest price) while a soap bar is less than $1 on average.