Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 2 months ago

My eyes look like a mix of brown gold and yellow. What are my eyes?

Okay so the best I can explain this is I have light brown eyes, but the middle of my iris is dark brown while the rest of it is a light gold/yellow. It almost looks like hazel eyes except there isn't green. Do I have amber eyes? Or light hazel? It's strange because when I shine them with Led lights, you can see a deep cold cut along with the color of a deep murky green. However in natural sunlight there isn't much green it's mostly honey. Only in blue LED would you see green/gold. Do I have light brown, amber or hazel eyes? I can't figure it out. There are some pictures where it looks like I have some green but not a lot. Help?

Hazel eyes...........

It sounds like your eyes are amber colored.

• T-half

For Hazel eyes, the dominant color in the eye can either be brown/gold or green.

Not seeing any photo, I'd guess your eyes are Amber or Hazel.

If you're looking for ideas for eye shadow. I'd recommend avoiding black and using dark brown.  Use various shades of brown on the lid. Go for bronze and metallic smokey eyes to make your Amber eyes pop.