noah asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 2 months ago

can i use watercolor pencil as a replacement for an eyebrow pencil?

so quarantine has been making me pretty impulsive and i decided to shave a slit into my eyebrow. of course this went horribly wrong. i tried to draw on part of my eyebrow with a brown sharpie but it looked really bad, then i tried a brown watercolor pencil and it actually looked great! i even posted a selfie on instagram and nobody seemed to notice part of my eyebrow was drawn on. my question is would this work as a longish term solution? i’m planning on getting an eyebrow pencil eventually but until then would a watercolor pencil stand up to being outside all day? i have to go on a hike with some friends tomorrow and i don’t want my eyebrow to sweat off. thanks in advance!

No but you can use eyeshadow mixed with a tiny bit of vaseline and apply it with a spoolie (mascara wand) to make it look like hair.

Ps: use a color slightly darker than your eyebrows. And then bake it (apply loose powder then dust it off after some time).

No it probably wouldn't work the same.