Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenCleaning & Laundry · 2 months ago

Am I overreacting about this?

I work at a port cleaning bathrooms. In one of the bathrooms, there is a set of showers, that gets dirty very fast. If it looks really dirty, then I'll dry mop it real quick, to make it look presentable, and on fridays, and I'll do deep clean, and completely disinfect, and scrub the shower floors. I didnt think about this until now, but I didnt disinfect the floors today. No one told me to, but I'm afraid when someones taking a shower that all the bacteria will splash up off the ground, and get them sick. Am I overreacting?

• patty

yeah don;t worry about it

You must change your routine with coronavirus. I think you know this already. You must mop and disinfect everything every day including door handles. You are doing a very important job now and your actions could save lives. Be very responsible. This disease is deadly.

• 2 months agoReport

I don't have time to mop, and disinfect everything. That's the problem.

Who cares? Get that bathroom cleaned immediately! NOW!