Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 4 months ago

Is it normal to have your favorite foods be fruits and vegetables?

And you feel you could almost entirely live on those happily

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Jerry
    Lv 7
    4 months ago
    Favourite answer

I don't know about normal but most of my favorite foods are fruits and vegetables. Apples are absolutely the most wonderful food in the world with oranges a close second. 

As far as I'm concerned, meat and dairy and mostly for adding interest to the main course -- the plant based foods like vegetables, grain, legumes, starches. One strip of bacon in a stir-fry for 4 imparts a lot of flavor; a little chicken cooked with the barley and mushrooms makes a world of difference. But the idea of a huge slab of meat just doesn't appeal to me.

How about you be you and I'll be me? 

• 4 months ago

It's  not unusual.

Just be sure you get enough fats. You NEED them, as otherwise your hair and nails may go dry and brittle.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Its Fine its a Matter of your Opinion on what you like the Best

• 4 months ago

It is for a fair number of people.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

POst in "Polls and Surveys" not here please.

• 4 months ago

YOU can like and feel how ever you want.

no one else cares

• 4 months ago

i actually really like honey due melon and creamed corn..

but i find myself craving spaghetti, and home fries with barbeque sauce

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

No, that's not normal. What would be normal is if your favorite food is something like a marinated ribeye steak, a meat lovers pizza, a taco salad, or pasta with meat sauce (aka spaghetti, but with any pasta of your choice). I'm not talking about so-called "vegan substitutes". If your favorite food includes real meat and/or real dairy, that's what I'm talking about.

If it's not an animal product, it shouldn't be marketed as meat and dairy. To market fake meat as real meat is deceitful. Not to mention dishonest.

If someone's favorite food was a cake or ice cream, as long as it's the real thing - not fake, that's okay and normal. Vegan cake and vegan ice cream is not okay - neither is it normal.

Vegetarianism and veganism are not going to stop farm animals from being slaughtered. And the so-called health benefits, and the stuff about saving the environment, is just a mixture of lies, fear mongering, and propaganda.

If someone thought that if you ate pork chops, the universe would punish you by sending a tornado to destroy your house, I would say they are extremely delusional.

• 4 months ago

that is how early people ate, nothing wrong with it

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

If you're Indian, yes.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.