Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDental · 4 months ago

How often are you supposed to replace your toothbrush?

Once every 3 months I think is recommended, but I change mine once a month and always after getting over sickness.

You should get your toothbrush replaced once every 2-3 months. The bristles of toothbrush get worn out and they do not work on your teeth as they should work. Hence it is advisable to get the toothbrush replaced 

Once every six months. I get my teeth cleaned twice a year. I use soft bristles.

you should replace your toothbrush every 3 months. You can buy a 6 pack of toothbrushes for $1.00 at Wal-mart. :)

• .

I replace mine every 6 months. I've been using them long enough now to know when they need replacing.

i just replace it when it gets real dirty

when it starts to go shaggy

every 2 months apparently but.. I suspect that is a ruse created by toothbrush companies so they can make more cash.