Indie song by Music Video?

It’s an indie song. There’s two people, they aren’t a group though, just featuring. There’s a female that sings the chorus that I believe talks about how he loves the other girl or that she can’t compare to this beautiful girl. Something along those lines. The guy is white, I believe British. But he raps most of the time. They are talking about being in a relationship together either. But he just talks about how this girl dissed him. But like paragraphs of lyrics. The entire music video takes place in the forest. Somber lighting of course. Indie kinda like Margot and Nuclear So and So’s or like the Analog Affair..

I’ve tried just looking at songs on YouTube that might sound like it in hopes something comes in a recommendation. But I don’t recognize anything. Should only be a few years old as well! 

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.