Dude asked in HealthDental · 4 months ago

Should I rush to find a dentist?

I found out today that their may be a hairline fracture inside my front tooth (can't feel it on the outside), I can't provide a picture as it is really difficult to even see (only managed to see it in a dark room with a bright light). The possible fracture goes from the gum to the center of the tooth then stops. I had X-rays (panaromic) taken 3 weeks ago before I even noticed it and the X-ray came up clean with no issues. Should I try to find a dentist (considering most are closed due to the current world events ) if i have no pain or any symptoms really? Is there a chance this is just nothing?

• Nicey8

No need to rush if there is no pain, just male an appointment with a dentist who is available. Use mouthwash and floss your remaining teeth.

You need to see a Dentist. before it cracks even further. Stay away from any hard candies, nuts, etc...