Is there anyone who studied at Harvard?

My dream is to get into HBS bit i'm An international student so for me It will be even harder than for american students. Oi you have any tip?

Four years of managerial experience in any reasonably large sized enterprise, plus improve your English

Harvard is a private university so it's no more difficult for international students to be accepted than U.S. students.

That said, it's extremely difficult for -anyone- to be accepted. If you did not graduate at the very top of your class for your bachelor's degree, and have several years of excellent business experience after that, it's not likely that you'll be accepted. 

Harvard Business School is a graduate program; you need to get your undergraduate (bachelor's) degree first. 

Consider whether the massive cost is worth it; ie what you'll get out of it that would be so much better than any university in your own country (which is where you'd be returning to work afterwards)

My dream is to get into HBS bit I'm An international student so for me It will be even harder than for American students. Oi, you have any tips?

my guess is that nobody spending their free time on yahoo answers went to harvard