Megan
Megan asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 2 months ago

Why are people on here so cruel and rude in their answers?

Be honest with me. Why is everyone here filled with such hatred for the world? I hate reading the answers on questions. It is like people can't answer without slipping in an ill-mannered remark. I just need help understanding. I know things going on in the world right now can be hard, but what help are you, spreading such negativity? People come here for genuine answers, but everything gets twisted and politics get brought in somehow.

• anon99

because they can Hide under Anonymous  it is the ideal venue for the school/Adult Bully

• LAN

No one us s forcing you to stay here and continually post the same mindless nonsense over and over the way you do.   Find another place to beg for attention and constantly post pity me rants over and over.

If you are really so fragile that you can't handle people who can't touch you saying mean things then wrap yourself in bubble wrap and stay behind your locker bedroom door without internet access.

• LAN

No. I am pretty happy.  I enjoy pointing out how others seem to enjoy showing what weak minded attention whores they are

not everyone is rude on here but many think because they are behind a computer they think not one person is watching them so they can cuss you and be nasty. no everyone that is anonymous is rude and nasty. I hide under anonymous because I got tired of someone being rude to me and I block them, then they go under someone's answer in the comment section and get rude and nasty. I just report them

• Daniel

not everybody is rude but the ones that are you just got to ignore them

and if they dont answer the question or break any other rule you can report

there answer

Its the way some peoples Personality's are

• RR

Try the Jokes & Riddles Section.

Some are trolls, some are being genuine, and some are disgruntled.

everyone wants to come up with a snarky answer