Why are Germanic people so evil?

Germanic people created the concentration camp, invaded and slaughtered millions of people in foreign countries, committed dozens if not hundreds of massacres throughout the world, created scientific racism, started 2 world wars, committed a holocaust, and even today continue to be most hateful people in Europe, all they do is hate, hate and hate against others. WTF is wrong with these people?

Is it because the weather in Northern Europe is always cloudy and gloomy, that people are constantly depressed and hating on others is a way to make their miserable lives a bit better? Or do they have some genetic or chemical imbalance that makes them so evil by nature?

Update:

For all the small brain people:

Germanic people = Scandinavians, British, Netherlands, Germany, Austria.

21 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 4
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Taharahush Germany  migrants

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Germany "hates" other people so much that they nearly destroyed themselves offering refuge to some million asylum seekers. Try again.

• 2 months ago

They were envious of Jewish success. Fact is, everywhere the Jews go, the land flourishes. Instead of learning from their success, they killed them out of resentment. 

I’ve had Jewish friends in college and I always impressed how successful they were. Some were helpful to me as well. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

British people aren't all Germanic, luvvie, Scottish, Welsh and Cornish people are British and they are Celts. Even most English people are mixed between native Britons and Saxons etc.

I think you missed the fact that it was those 'nasty Brits' that stood pretty much alone against Hitler after others had fallen or surrendered.

WTF is wrong with YOU? The only one who sounds full of hate, ranting and raving, is you! 

GROW UP.

• ILoveCoffee
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

To Bulgarians like me, all northern Europeans are Germanic people. Ethnically German. I was also clear that i wasn't talking about Britain but England. English people are ethnically Germans (Angels and Saxons). Britain did not stood alone against Hitler, Russia and America were there too.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

You're also blaming Scandinavians, British, Dutch and Austrian people for what Germany did? That doesn't even make sense.

Btw you forgot Switzerland. They're also Germanic

I might also point out, that British people are a good mix of ethnicities. A few obvious ones we could include are Angles, Flemish, Celts, Dykes, Romans and yes also some Germanic bloodlines too.

It seems the racist here is you!!!

If you're racist against Germanic peoples then just admit it and move on.

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Right, like the Romans, the Incas, the mongols under Ghengis Khan and the Spanish inquisition were any better....

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I agree that some nations are stronger and tougher than other nations but there is always smarter and more evil engine that controls and leads these dump nations!.

• 2 months ago

You seem to be referring to a brief period in German history when people fell into line behind a strong, outspoken, vindictive, dogmatic leader to the extent that dissent was crushed, if not by force then by social pressure. It can happen in any country when a powerful leader is allowed to bend the rules or be above the law or when criticism of the leadership is met by the howls of unthinking morons or by thuggery. It is possible to see parallels even today, even in great nations who consider themselves paragons of virtue. When challenging corrupt, unscrupulous leadership becomes unacceptable, then actions like those of Nazi Germany become far more likely.

• ...Show all comments
    • ILoveCoffee
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

English people are ethnically Germans, they come from Germany. Angels and Saxons to be more specific. These are German tribes. You don't know your own ancestry, and that's sad, but typical for nationalistic northern European country.

• 2 months ago

Concentration camps were invented by the British and used in the Boer war.

The Germans are hardly alone in invading other countries and slaughtering millions of people.

"Scientific racism" has been around for centuries in some form or another, but the term was first used in a book by US author Madison Grant in 1916. 

The first world war was started by the Austro-Hungarians and was essentially inevitable.

As for "continue to be the most hateful people in Europe" - does that explain why they have the highest percentage of immigrants of any European country?

• ...Show all comments
    • ILoveCoffee
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

As for immigration.. well, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait have more immigrants, yet they aren't exactly the most liberal nations.

• 2 months ago

It's racist to attribute racism to a specific ethnicity, but culturally it's to do with having the technology to do the damage. It isn't that we're more racist than anyone else. Currently I would say the most racist policies are being pursued in Eastern Europe, e.g. Hungary.

• ...Show all comments
    • ILoveCoffee
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

That was only in the Russian Empire. U r talking about 1 country, wheres i am talking about all germanic countries. I mean just few years another deranged lunatic from Norway tried to massacre ''the infidels". Germanic people are just sick.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.