When do you think flying/vacations will be safe again? I have a trip in early September for Labor day weekend. Should I cancel?

You are probably going to have to wait until it gets closer to September for a better idea of whether you will be going anywhere or not. Keep in contact with your travel agent or airline provider as they will have the most up to date information for you.

Wait and see, could be two months, who knows.

Too soon to cancel now, what till end of July to contemplate canceling and keep an eye on things, especially your destination. Things change rapidly. Also, be aware of timelines in canceling so you can get your money back, some airfares are non-refundable 

4-5 weeks.

These things always go away when the warm weather hits and the rate of increase is already backing off because of herd immunity.

You know....I just don't know. 

I've been making predictions for a couple of months now, and I've been wrong more than right.

Keep your reservations.  Wait until maybe 2 weeks before to make your decision.

• Andrew2 months agoReport

That's what I'm thinking too. Thanks!