Stephanie asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 2 months ago

I have never worn lipstick to work.   I want to start would ?

Mac lustering be too much if I get it ?  I  work in an office. Should I get hug me or syrup instead?  

If you have never done that before, you might want to start with something neutral until you get use to it, then change it up.  As for brand, it does not matter.  They are all formulated in a similar fashion, so get the color you want, from anyone who provides the color what works with your makeup pallet.

Get what you want.  I knew a lover who only put on lipstick when she was going to fellate me.  She used a VERY bright red she got at The Body Shop & would put a lipstick ring on my penis at the farther point down on it she could get, just as a sort of "Tara was here!" advertisement.  

I’m not sure if the brand Mac is too much for you, it depends on your budget but it should be fine for you to purchase. Also, you can chose any shade you like but make sure it suits your skin tone.

• audrey

Brand is not important. Just use a pastel color. No garish reds, please!