What to Eat all The Time in The UK for Perfect Brain Power?

My Mum Always Abuses me and puts me down all The Time and Always Always Always makes me feel Extremely Extremely ill all The Time I ******* Hate this Country I've Always Always Always wanted to live in India Forever Forever I Always go to Lidl all The Time and Buy Paracetamols Water Blueberries all The Time because of my Mum Abusing me all The Time and Always putting me down all The Time The Problem is Lidl Every Single Shop is ******* Messed Up in this Country and my Dad is always in ******* Lidl all The Time so I Cannot Buy Paracetamols Water Blueberries all The Time and I Always get in ******* Massive Massive Trouble with my Dad all The Time all The Time all The Time Eating Paracetamols Water Blueberries all The Time so I Don't Know what to Eat all The Time in this Country for Perfect Brain Power Please Help me?

• Peter

Go and live in India.

• I'm NOT Allowed I Wish I Could

• elhigh

I'm trying to understand why you want perfect brain power when your actual problem appears to be difficult relationships with your parents.

Or, just taking a wild guess here, raging paranoia.

So let me suggest that what you need isn't Paracetamols Water Blueberries but rather some pretty strong anti-psychotics.  Get to a doctor, get the prescription, and take your meds.

Take them all the time all the time all the time.