Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 2 months ago

Is it just me or is everybody on yahoo answers extremely stupid?

I'm a very amazing, strong, manly, good looking human being - almost superhuman, not quite but close, and I know everything, which nobody on here understands at all. People on here think I'm worthless and that there's no hope but they are wrong and extremely stupid non-human beings for thinking that. I believe there is mountains of hope for me and I can do whatever I want. I bet I'm strong enough to kill those stupid subhumans who think otherwise with one punch to the temple. Yeah, most of the time when I ask a question on here I'm just quizzing you all to see if you know what I already know. I just hate you all for being such uneducated f**ktards. Why do you choose to stay stupid and ignorant. You could learn A LOT from me if you would ever listen. Is everybody on Y!A incredibly stupid? Am I just blessed with super-human intelligence that no user on here can fathom?

• martin

This forum is open to the world. There are all sorts of questions.

Your signature is racist and has been reported.

• 2 months agoReport

Because I was BORN RACIST! lol Idc

Then you clearly haven't met me. You would feel like a little worm standing next to me.

You did ask, so I'm Just saying...