How will America react if aliens out of space is real?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

If we discover them on a planet many light years away, most people would care or react very much. 

If we find out that the aliens are here on Earth, many people will panic and go nuts. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Well certainly we can say for sure religion will be totally screwed.

• 2 months ago

the prevailing economic political and religious powers will have their control over vast swathes of the 2leggers under their control will  be challenged,quite likely attended by riots,,look what brexit does to the internationalists,,they are fit to be tied.

copernicus caused similar disruption when he came out with the helio centric vs earth centric picture of creation.

as the US is best versed in the sciences,and reasoning,we likely will do better than the rest

• Tom S
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

They most likely are real, (assuming you mean extraterrestrial life) but they are very, very, very far away, and don't know anything about the existence of this planet.  When and if we do find "them" it will be a long time from now.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Well, in the 30's, there was a radio program that broadcast a re-make of the 'War of the Worlds' - and many people panicked...  It was a time when little was known of what was 'out there' - and it terrified a lot of people. 

Today, with Hollywood creating 'evil alien invasions' as well as Star Trek-like encounters - I think the knowledge of the *possibility* of aliens is far more acceptable than it was 80 years ago; so, I doubt there'd be immediate terror.... at least, there wouldn't be from *everyone*...  I think we'd take a wait-and-see attitude, and determine how our reaction would go from the actions of the aliens.  

If they were violent - there's probably not much we could do;  but, I imagine we'd try. 

If they were friendly, or at least, non-violent - I think we'd try to establish communications and a rapport with them... (with the knowledge that not everyone in America would feel the same way...)

• jehen
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

They will politicize it, with one half calling it hoax, the other half an existential crises. But all good, the Aliens will just leave disappointed that they found no intelligent life.

• 2 months ago

They will probably Poop themselves

• 2 months ago

Americans will realize why their president looks the way he does.

• 2 months ago

UFOs are a fact of life, 

and the U.S. Navy's recent admission 

of its decades of problems with them, stands as proof. 

As per your question .... 

Aliens out of space generally run into something 

just like everybody else does. As long as they do not 

run into the Earth, or the beer in my garage, we'll be okay. 

• 2 months ago

i dont think theyre real

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.