Rachel asked in Social ScienceEconomics · 2 months ago

Is remote work can increase employee productivity?

• Oiy

I don‘t think so. All of my employee have gained weight so far. They have more time to eat all day. I have to check their BMI every day.

Yes, in a lot of ways. Though many have families that distract throughout the day, it seems minor compared to many work distractions

productivity needs clients.

If nobody is allowed to work, nothing is being produced.

There would be no need to work at home.

Social isolation, is more dangerous in my opinion.

The expected deaths, and horrible suffering, may be the needed expense to get through this.

Once the government declares it OK to mix again, there will be the final exposures. Exposures are expected.

What the current isolation is doing is "giving time" to manufacturing the machines and coffins, There is No Cure.

We are encumbered by Hoarders like NYC, who have used only 80% of the supplies & machines, while SCREAMING for more. Denying help to others (who may also be hoarding)

All those celebrities claiming "I tested positive" is making the disease a popular FAD.  Kind of like TB 200 years ago.

Why does not the media tell us some real stats.

How many Tested "positive".

How many are walking.

How many are bed ridden.

How many are on machines.

How many are Dead.

• Hockey

Please rewrite in such a way that it is actually correct English and we can understand your question.