Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentInternational Organizations · 3 months ago

Do you think this Coronavirus is nothing more than a conspiracy to crush the world?

Voglio comprare un canguro

Per mangiarlo vivo

• Mr. P

I think that the UK governments approach is much like Willy Wonka's in an attempt to save people.

Think about it from their perspective - if Half the population die from it -  It's not their fault, it solves the unemployment problem, it solves the lack of social housing issue, it reduces the state pension burden, benefit claims go down, the NHS has lower waiting lists and less drug dependent ill people. There is less commuting and they meet their carbon emissions targets

- It solves nearly all their problems in one stroke!

Sure a lot of people die - but why stop a natural disaster if you benefit from the result?

In the past we had to have wars to achieve the same result. This way "it's natural" and no finger pointing at the bad guy.

I think every disease that kills humans has the ulterior motive to kill humans. If that means crushing the world, sure. The black plague and smallpox also shared that same conspiracy.

• Murzy

I have 2 friends currently in the hospital in critical condition with the virus.

Thank you for sharing your nutty idea with us.

My advise, just stay away from people.

I'm taking a wait and see and approach but as I do that I'm intensifying my efforts to prepare.