Okay, so I got the 1976 Honda CB750F to flip. What should I sell it for? ?

On kelly blue book it books for $3,435 I live in Maine. It's missing side covers. New battery. its been kicking typically first kick but it does need a carb cleaning. Still has keys. No title but you dont need a title for vintage bikes in ME. Just a bill of sale. 

I don't have a license and theres a lot of trails around me. So im trying to sell or trade for a used trail/dual sport bike. Year doesn't really matter much to me. 

These old cbs hold value and there are collectors. Some pay the price you want even not running, no cleaning and they pick up for these 70s bikes. Theres a post about it in NH though. I dont drive. Ive always been an offroader. You heard me. Everythimg is right in town right there on the path. No need for a license but need for a bike. I own a 2 stroke but I miss my 4 strokes just cruising. 

• adam

In great condition they still sell for around 4 large. The parts are still available. You didnt mention the mileage. Title is a must have. Nobody wants a bike without one. Get a title. Get the cosmetic parts. Tune up. Then wait for coronavirus stuff to go away. Ask 3500 so you can negotiate down. Always start high on your price

In about 6+ months you might get a pre-Covid price. Until then you will not find many people optimistic enough to spend that amount or anywhere near. And they are unlikely to want to exchange a working dirt bike for an incomplete 750 without some cash being involved.

With 25% unemployment coming in the next few months, not much.

• Billy2 months agoReport

Yeah, I thought if that too. Thats another reason to trade if I can. 

Depends on condition.  There is a lot more to it than just the missing side covers.

Also, if you get a title, it will be worth at least double.

• Billy2 months agoReport

Truth. I'll get on getting a title asap. 

• arther

you have to find someone stupid enough to buy it first.

These old cbs hold value and there are collectors. yeah right ********* like you have stolen a whole generation of blokes hobby's.