Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 2 months ago

Will you wear a mask or follow Trump and not wear one?

I lead don't follow so hell to the no not wearing one in public because I refuse to give into fear 

I am required to when at work.

Source(s): Healthcare worker
  • LM440

I've been avoiding stores and public places completely.  If the time comes when I must go out, I will wear a homemade cloth mask.  

For those that must go out to work, please wear the masks and thank you for all you are doing to provide for us and keeping us in a safer place.

have to follow and wear the mask is an option. Prevention is better than cure.

Well trump wears one 24/7 its orange and looks gross. 

I will wear a mask to protect myself and others, including trump supporters. 

I would but can't find any in the stores now. Someone here said a scarf is useless.

follow Trump and not use one ?? Did you know that the United States is being accused of "stealing" masks ??

For the love of god forget about other people. Look after yourself and wear one. Don't use scarfs they're useless unless your having a 2 minuye chat. Wash your hands with a bar of soap including face. And do not touch your face unless you've just washed your hands properly. Lather like your life depends on it

• Joshua2 months agoReport

No it's not, they absorb moisture, don't give advice unless you know what your talking about you can kill someone. Basically carrying the virus next to your face if you have a scarf. If you can't get a mask don't go out, plenty of volunteers doing shopping for people. Myself being one of them. 

I don't think i'll wear one. The doctors and front line public service workers need them more. And it can actually put you at more risk cause then you have to touch your face more to keep fixing it so it sits right and if you're following the social distancing measures touching your face is the most likely way you'll catch it.

• nevin0020

I'm from the UK and i seen it from the chief medical officer. Perhaps you should learn that orange man bad isn't useful information in a crisis. Like who's your info coming from? It's not like you've even attempted to refute the point i was making.