Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 2 months ago

Will you wear a mask or follow Trump and not wear one?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

I lead don't follow so hell to the no not wearing one in public because I refuse to give into fear 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

I am required to when at work.

Source(s): Healthcare worker
  • LM440
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I've been avoiding stores and public places completely.  If the time comes when I must go out, I will wear a homemade cloth mask.  

For those that must go out to work, please wear the masks and thank you for all you are doing to provide for us and keeping us in a safer place.

• 2 months ago

have to follow and wear the mask is an option. Prevention is better than cure.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Well trump wears one 24/7 its orange and looks gross. 

• 2 months ago

I will wear a mask to protect myself and others, including trump supporters. 

• 2 months ago

I would but can't find any in the stores now. Someone here said a scarf is useless.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

follow Trump and not use one ?? Did you know that the United States is being accused of "stealing" masks ??

• 2 months ago

For the love of god forget about other people. Look after yourself and wear one. Don't use scarfs they're useless unless your having a 2 minuye chat. Wash your hands with a bar of soap including face. And do not touch your face unless you've just washed your hands properly. Lather like your life depends on it

• ...Show all comments
    • Joshua2 months agoReport

No it's not, they absorb moisture, don't give advice unless you know what your talking about you can kill someone. Basically carrying the virus next to your face if you have a scarf. If you can't get a mask don't go out, plenty of volunteers doing shopping for people. Myself being one of them. 

• 2 months ago

I don't think i'll wear one. The doctors and front line public service workers need them more. And it can actually put you at more risk cause then you have to touch your face more to keep fixing it so it sits right and if you're following the social distancing measures touching your face is the most likely way you'll catch it.

• ...Show all comments
    • nevin0020
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

I'm from the UK and i seen it from the chief medical officer. Perhaps you should learn that orange man bad isn't useful information in a crisis. Like who's your info coming from? It's not like you've even attempted to refute the point i was making. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.