Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 4 months ago

Name a celebrity that is considered attractive to everyone but you don’t think so?

Kate Hudson

think her mom was attractive Goldie Hawn

Jay-lo, Susan Sarandon

• Jim

Jennifer Garner- my brother-in-law thinks she's awesome looking but I don't see it at all.

• Megumi

Angelina Jolie, Scarlett Johansson, Brad Pitt, Kate Upton, Beyonce, Halle Berry, etc.

Brad pitt................

Angelina Jolie.

If I named a celebrity, could you name me your favorite character from the Bible? Why was this question not "what is your favorite book from the Bible?"

Do you see the problem with society now? We've focused on celebrities and politicians and we have forgotten God. We think someone who leads a country and some other people who stay behind a camera can make the world a better place when that is not true. All celebrities are ugly to me because they do not make the world better by indulging in their sinful behaviors. God makes the world better. And I don't know about attractive because no one knows what he looks like other than he resembles us.

• JB

I would have to say most of them.

Beyonce, Taylor Swift, The Kardashin chick...........I can go on for hours !

• Rick B

Any of the Kardashians