Elise asked in PetsOther - Pets · 2 months ago

Where can I adapt a baby sloth?

Or an older one too

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Many zoos have an adoption program for their nimble you own the animal on paper for one year with the appropriated option fee, there’s a small plaque at the animals display with a list of all the adopters.  The animal stays at the zoo, you cannot pet it, hold it or have your picture taken with it but you can take as many pictures of the animal as you want.  At the end of the year the adoption is over and the adopted ownership goes back to the zoo. (In court even though you adopted the animal, it’s name and spirit only and gives you no special rights)

My aunt adopted a dolphin and a rhino.  She got a nice picture with a certificate of each.  She gave a $8000.00 adoption fee for one, she never told for the other.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • patty
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

get a toy one i have

• 2 months ago

I really don’t know but you may be able to search it on gooooogle

• 2 months ago

maybe at the zoo

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • You really don't want a sloth. As protection against disease they grow a fungus in their fur which makes them smell a wee bit "RIPE" and washing them id actually hazardous to their wellness.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.