Poll: Have you ever got or are you considering getting a flu shot?

I haven't, and I don't think I ever will

that's because u re stupid. I did get flu shots and I will continue getting them and if they ever come up with coronavirus shot I will get it narcolepsy or not.

Yes, I got the flu shot this year.

• audrey

I've gotten a flu shot ever since they first came out. Never had the flu. If I'm allowed out if my house by August, I'll get one this year.

• RR

I have one every year.

I try to remember to get one every year. According to my googling you should do it around October. Usually I get it at CVS because they give them for free, at least here in California.

I get the flu shot every year.

Started when I started having atrial fibrillation (being sick increases a-fib and a-fib risks a stroke).

I remember one year at work, when I was the only one who had gotten a flu shot and all 35 people in our office got sick with the flu .. except me and one other lady who NEVER got sick (not even a cold).

Flu shots work, and when you get the flu, you are in bed for a week, feverish, unable to hold anything down, feeling like you got beaten up all over with a baseball bat. Passed out a lot, and the rest of the time WISHING you could pass out.  And then it takes ANOTHER week before you can return to normal and feel decent again.

I had the flu once when I was younger, before I started betting flu shots.

Get a flu shot. You don't even feel it. Don't be afraid.

Not while winter time

I've been getting them every year for some forty or so years now. Never had a problem with the flu. I can't remember the last time I got the flu. 

• Norman

Yes, every year and,so far, no Flu.