What is the planet in between Mars and Saturn?
- Bulldog reduxLv 72 months ago
Nibiru . . . . .
- AdamTheAtheistLv 72 months ago
- 2 months ago
The largest planet in the solar system, Jupiter.
- VelikovskyLv 72 months ago
Really, you couldn't take 2 seconds to look it up.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Ronald 7Lv 72 months ago
That would be the Mighty Jupiter my friend
Hard to miss because it is Highly Visible for most of the year
Second brightest to Venus
In between the Two there is a vast area known as the Asteroid BeltSource(s): Jupiter, refused to comment yesterday
- lenpol7Lv 72 months ago
'Jupiter'. is the planet . Between Jupiter and Mars is the Asteroid belt.
- Bill-MLv 72 months ago
Only the Largest Planet in the System - Jupiter.
- nineteenthlyLv 72 months ago
Jupiter. Ceres is also regarded as a dwarf planet.
- Anonymous2 months ago
Its Earth, you moron!
- Mark IXLv 72 months ago
Jupiter. Big planet, hard to miss.