Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Is this a good sex position?

I wanna try out something where I'm sitting on the edge of the bed and girl is positioned as if she was to sit on my lap, With her back to me. And then shes can just ride it. Close and deep penetration Daaaamn

I'm hard af right now just by the thought.

Or she don't even have to ride it the whole time. She can just leave it deep inside of her and  rock back and forth on it. While I carress her body and breasts

If you & your partner like it, nothing else matters.  To me, it's complicating simplicity.  Deep penetration has never been a problem for me.  

Awww, this upsets some poow widdle hung-wike-a-hamster. Boo F-ing Hoo! 

Sounds like reverse cowgirl except your sitting on the edge of the bed. I would say that's a good position.

You will have a more stable base for her to move on if you sit on the corner of the bed, one leg either side of the corner. My fiancé tried that among many others.

I've done that before but on a chair lol. But then he said to go on the bed. 

Go for it.