Can any Walking Dead fans help me ?

I clearly remember watching an episode in which Darryl is lost by himself in the woods ,with no weapon and keeps seeing / hallucinating his older brother goading him to survive and stuff . Now i just watched 7 series in full while in this isolation and it wasn't there .

You're looking for season 2, episode 5: "Chupacabra".

• Jamie

On re-watching I missed  things because the episode selection option was under my nose but I wasn't using my eyes !I found Chupacabra & more :)

This is probably because the show has numerous guest show-runners who place emphasis on different directions. What I can't find is where and when the new offshoot, "Walking Dead - the world beyond" is showing.

That scene is in season 2. He steals Hershalls horse Nelly (nickname nervous nelly) to find Sophia and end up falling off the horse down a hill. He wakes up to his brother Earl sh*t talking to him. He ends up giving himself a stylish ear necklace. Btw, i'm not a super fan, I just watched it recently lol.

• Jamie

Thanks